Tailored to your school’s requirements
Can’t see what you’re looking for? The tours on this website are just a starting point.
Many schools we work with vary existing itineraries in order to meet their specific requirements. Some examples of variations include:
- Visiting specific battlefields and memorials on the Western Front with which the school community has a connection.
- Adding extra nights in key locations which are studied in depth in school programs (e.g. The City of Rome in Ancient History, Paris or London as a World City).
- Adding extra nights in key locations to broaden the subject area coverage or for reasons of faith (e.g. attend mass in Rome, visit a branch of the school’s religious order).
- Extend an itinerary to broaden the appeal of the tour (e.g. visiting the ‘art cities’ of northern Italy after undertaking an ancient history tour).
- Visiting ‘sister schools’ with which the school has an established relationship.
- Undertaking community service activities.
We are also able to handle requests for destinations not listed on our website. With our network of contacts around the world and years of experience designing educational tours, we can take you just about anywhere.
Some of the destinations we’ve taken groups to include the following.