Professionally planned and managed
Academy Travel’s school and university tours stand out for their quality. Quality begins with the basic planning of itineraries and continues throughout the operation of your tour, from the day you first contact us to the time after your return from your tour.
- Our product managers and travel consultants in Sydney all work regularly with groups on the ground. We are up to date with changing local conditions, the best accommodation choices for school groups, suitable restaurants and local guides.
- Our tour planning is carefully documented. As an organising teacher you receive an detailed day-to-day program, a detailed quote with all costs, inclusions and exclusions, all risk management documentation to support your application to run the overseas tour. All participants receive an itinerary flyer, a detailed welcome book, extensive pre-departure materials, a travel insurance certificate and all travel documentation.
- Academy Travel works with around 30 school and university groups each year. We have constant feedback from our clients on their tour experience, and are constantly fine tuning itineraries to ensure the most satisfying experience possible.
- Academy Travel has its own ground operations company in Europe. This gives us a unique level of direct control over the selection and monitoring of all services for your tour –hotels, local guides, coach companies and restaurants.
- Academy Travel employs its own professional tour managers to work with groups. Rather than fending for yourself or being left in the hands of a third-party tour operator, you have 24/7 access to someone who you can rely on to ensure the tour’s objectives are met and deal with unexpected events to your complete satisfaction.
- Academy Travel has a 24/7 emergency contact in Australia. This puts you in contact with a senior company representative, not a recorded service.